You've prepped some baby backs with some Bone Suckin' Sauce Rub at home and have them ready at camp. We all love cooking around the campfire. After all, you are the master of your grill. You take some tumbleweeds and get your campfire started with ease with your new torch lighter. Your coals are slowly coming to a nice white and orange glow, perfect for grilling. You move some coals under the grill and slap those baby backs on and let the coals do their thing. Grab the BBQ Mop and slather the ribs with some Bone Suckin' Sauce and let em' caramelize for a few minutes then wipe the drool from your mouth and take a drink from a nice cold adult beverage. You are in camping nirvana now and everyone around knows it. This my friend is what camping is all about.
The Perfect Tailgaters Crate
This is the Tour du Force when it comes to tailgating. Bust out this crate at your favorite tailgater party and watch the heads spin. Wow 'em even more when you crack open a beer on the backside of this crate.
(1) Original Camp Crate
(1) GSI Outdoors Cutting Board
(1) 16 oz. Jar of Bone Suckin' Sauce Thicker Style
(1) 5.8 oz. Bone Suckin' Sauce Steak Seasoning & Rub
(1) Refillable Torch Lighter
(1) Master Forge Wood Chip Smoker Box
(1) Bag Cowboy Brand 100% Mesquite Wood Chips 180 cubic inch
(1) Box of Strike Anywhere Matches
(1) Sweet Pair of Restaurant Quality Tongs.
(1) BBQ Mop
(1) 100 ct. Bamboo Skewers 8"
(1) Packet Instafire Fire Starter.
Grill Master's Camp Crate
- Product Code: Grill Master's Camp Crate
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Grill Masters Camp Crate